Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Supporting the Avs Photos


Time for a burrito.


The path from you house to Chipotle. This path runs along Speer Blvd, and follows the Cherry Creek. A fine walk, on a beautiful night.


Path

Path 2


Outside the 6th and Broadway store. There's some other places to eat, but I don't know if they support the Avs, so they have to wait.


Outside


Inside. Nobody's in line, so I get to go right away. You should see this place at lunchtime. Downtown at the 16th St mall, the line can be out the door.


Inside


The complete meal:


A good meal


The first bite. Now, you'll have to excuse me. I have to eat now.


First Bite


All that's left...


Finished


Back at home, I had my post meal beer, which also celebrates the Avs:


Post Meal Beer


Go Avs.


Go Avs 3
Back to Jerseys and Hockey Love


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home